Registration for Capital City Classic 2019 robot competition is closed as the tournament is at capacity, but registration is still open for workshop attendance!
However, the waitlist signup form is now open, from which we will draw on a first-come-first-served basis to fill any slots opened up by any cancellations. Please use the same form to register for workshops.
*** P L E A S E N O T E – location changed from Cosumnes Oaks High School to Pleasant Grove High School ***
This year’s event will be held October 18-20 at Pleasant Grove High School in Elk Grove, featuring an offseason competition for as many as 45 robots, plus over 20 workshops providing learning opportunities.
- The registration fee is $300.
- Teams withdrawing and requesting a refund before September 4th will receive a full refund.
- Teams withdrawing and requesting a refund after September 4th and before October 5th will receive a 50% refund.
- Teams withdrawing on/after October 5th will not receive a refund.
- Teams not checking in by 8:00 on the Saturday of the event will be dropped from the event and will not receive a refund.
Fill out the waitlist registration form here.
To withdraw registration, fill out the form here.